22 August 2010

“Drinks” Card For Corrosive Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a blessed, peaceful Sunday!

Today I would like to show you a card I made for Corrosive Challenge.
The theme for this week’s challenge is “drinks”
So here is my card:
I used some very beautiful paper for this card.

And used the following sketch for it.
The sketch is from Stamp With Fun and I really like it!

I used one of my favourite stamps from my Whiff Of Joy collection called: Willow with Champagne.

I coloured her with the following Promarkers:
Henna – For her hair
Blush and Dusky pink – for her skin
Carmine – for her dress
Apple – for the ribbon around her waist and bracelet around her arm
Rose pink – for her shoes and inside of her dress
Dusky pink – for the Champagne
Cool Grey 1 – For around the stamp
I used a white gel pen to draw lines on the stamp for a three dimensional effect.



I stuck two flowers on top of each other and stuck them in the bottom right corner.
I also added pearls in the corners and at the end of the ribbons.

Please hop over to Corrosive challenge blog and take a look at their beautiful creations.

I also took part in the following challenges:

Stamp With Fun – Sketch
Craftalicious -Pearls and Swirls
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Pink
Fab 'n' Funky - Flower Power
Wild Orchid - One for the girls
Penny's Paper-Craft Cahllenge - Pink and Green
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Foods or Dirinks
City Crafter Challenge - Isn't She Lovely
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Ooh-La-La - Elegant Ladies
Crafts and Me - Petals and Pearls
Have a blessed week
Crafty Greetings

28 comments:

  1. Your project is outstanding! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!

    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your card! You did a great job on that sketch and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, love everything from this card, the papers and the color combo.. and also that nice sketch :) I am a big fan of Elisabeth Bell also. :) Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion challenge this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lovely papers caught my eye what a beutiful card

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is very lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Heidi, love the image an the backing papers are fab! thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops BEst.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning hun, just love those DP they are yummy, & your colouring is perfect
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is pretty ... thanks so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card I love the colours.Thanks for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge at Digi Doodle shops Best challenge this week. Hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are 13? Wow, this is amazing! You have a lot of talent! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card !! I love the cute image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and your colouring is perfect.A real delight.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful.. Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card! I love those papers!
    Thanks for joining the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Heidi, Wow, I am stunned you are only 13 and produced such a fantastic card. Beautiful. You may want to consider entering crafts and me also, it's petals and pearls and this card would qualify. I think it's lovely that you spend time crafting with your mum.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Craftalicious.

    Hugs Tracy
    P.S. I have candy on my blog until tomorrow night if you want to pop over

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Heidi I am stunned too your card is totally beautiful....funtastic and love your coloring ...you are very talented girl...thanks for joining with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week, hugs,Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, love the paper and the color combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and hope you will join us again!
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet and pretty!! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, I love the layers and the colour combo. Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous card love the colours and fab image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is BEAUTIFUL!! Love your choice of designer paper and your coloring is awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card! Fantastic papers. Love that image too. Thanks for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card amazing colouring love the shading
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Heidi,
    I am sorry I haven't been able to write you back. I have been busy like crazy. I will try to write as soon as I can. Have a bless day!
    Love Mercy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow what a brilliant way to use that layout and I LOVE your colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow this is gorgeous hun i love the image and the colour and papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is simply gorgeous!! I love the image and the papers and how you colored it. Truly stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails