29 August 2010

Loads Of Love Card - For A male


 Hi everyone, hope it’s all going well with you. Today I made my last card as GDT at Corrosive Challenge blog.
The theme is For the Guys
My mother asked me to make her a card for my dad.
So here it is:

It is a Masculine card with a difference and I really like it!


I used the sketch form Cards and Things Challenges.

I used a digital stamp from Sew Many Stamps and coloured it with the following Promarkers:
Cool Grey 1 – for the Donkey’s body
Blush – for inside the Donkey’s ears
Henna – for the two ropes around its body
Sandstone – for the wagon
Sky blue – for the ropes holding the wagon to the Donkey
Dusky Pink – for the wheel
Berry Red, Carmine and Rose Pink – for the hearts in the wagon



I punched hearts out of red paper, I gave it a glaze with “Royal Coat Dimensional Magic” and then glittered it with red glitter.

I wrote, “Loads of Love” as the sentiment on the card.
Since the Donkey is pulling a wagon full of hearts, I thought it will fit nicely!


My mother helped me to make a bow out of two ribbons.

Please hop over to Corrosive Challenge and take a look at the other DT’s cards and check out the prize!
I also took part in the following challenges:

Cards and Things – Sketch
Bee Crafty - anything goes
Crafty Emma - anything goes
Paper Take Weekly - 3 of something, 2 of another and 1 of another (3 gems, 2 ribbons and 1 image)
Rosie D's -one for the boys
Wild Orchid - make it sparkle
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine
Paper Players - anything goes
Have a blessed day
Crafty Greetings

14 comments:

  1. This is a fab card, I love the image & all the papers & bellies you have used. Good luck in the challenges.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenge, hope you can join us again next week.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cool, Heidi-Mari. I love the blue/red colour scheme, those gorgeous sparkly hearts and fab layout. Your Dad will absolutely love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I am sure your father will LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players this week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your project is enthralling!! Your coloring is absolutely magnificent! Thanks a bunch for distressing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love the bright happy colors you've used. You Dad will be so proud! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card !! Thanks for playing along with C& T !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    aaahhh what a beautiful card, thank you for joining our first CES challenge.
    hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful guy card. Your coloring and dp choice are simply perfect! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Denise
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, that colour combo is amazing!
    Thanks so much for joining us for the 1st CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So great and cute card :o)
    Thanks for join us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best. Hope to see you again :o)
    Hugs, Jóna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heidi-Mari -
    Jou kaart is baie, baie mooi!
    I love the double ribbon, the repetition of hearts and your coloring. Fabulous job! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week and sharing this gorgeous card. Give Cape Town my love and tell her I'll be back!
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! The reds and blues are so striking!! Thanks so much for joining us at Bee Crafty!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails