06 February 2011

Second Blog Award this time from Margaret!!


Hi everyone, I would just like to show you what I got!!
On Thursday night I received an e-mail from a friend saying that I must please check out her blog as she had something for me............
I went and I found myself being one of her 5 blogs to which she wants to give this award!
Dear Margaret thank you SO SO SO much for thinking of me.
You really are a special friend!!!
I accept the award! 
So the aim for this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs you have visited that are relatively unknown and bring them to light (no blogs with thousands of followers already)
So what do I have to do?
First: Create a blog post showing your award and say you accept it. - Done!
Second : Say who gave the award and link back to them - Done! 
Third : Link to 3-5 of your favorite blogs and let them know about the award - Done!
Here is the following blogs to which I want to give this award:


Kelly-Anne From Beautiful Girlhood
Kelly is a dear Christian friend of mine, who lives on a farm with her 4 sisters and parents. She posts about her life on a farm and everything they do!


Izi’s blog is about ballet! I love ballet, she writes regularly about what she is learning and doing in ballet and I enjoy it a lot!


My Mother From Back To Ancient Ways 
My mother’s blog is to learn and encourage women and mothers across the world. She also writes about what we learn and about lots of fun things we do.
I really enjoy reading my mothers blog.
So check it out, it may just be what you need at the moment!


Paola is a very special friend of mine!
When I need card making and colouring advice, Paola is always ready to help me. I also bought my copics from her! She helped me so much by ordering the right colors. I’m very encouraged by her blog too.


Carlie M. from Carlie Bug     
Carlie is a girl how also love grafting and her mother also helps her (like my mother helps me). She is very creative and I love looking at her creations!
So there they are! Please do hop over and take a look at their stunning blogs!
Have a blessed day 
Crafty Greetings 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Heidi-Mari! So glad to have gotten a award from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    You will not believe how special I feel right now that you gave me the award. I mean - WOW.

    I am not a very techi person, but I will certainly try and do what you say about the post.

    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    Izi xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Heidi-Mari! What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I also just want to say that your cards are really beautiful! Have a wonderful and blessed afternoon! Miss you lots and lots!

    Your friend,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails