11 August 2010

I Received the Cherry On Top Award!

Hi everyone, just a quick post to share a very exiting think that happened to me!
I received the Cherry on Top Award!


 It was such a big, unexpected surprise to receive a comment from a follower, informing me she’d given me this award.

Those individuals receiving this award, are asked to do 5 things:

 
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
Dear Jeanette, thank you so much for picking me as one of your 5 award winners.
It was such a pleasant surprise!
I only recently found your blog and your cards are fab!
It’s so nice to know someone who also uses their crafting talent for God’s glory!


2. Copy the award and put it on your blog


3. List three things which you love about yourself

Well I love the talents that God gave me!
I love being a good friend and sister, who care for my friends and family.
I love the way I can just fit paper, finding the right ribbons and flowers to cards.


4. Post a picture you love


I love this picture!
It’s me reading to my little brothers and sister!
This picture was taken a few weeks ago. Dinner was almost ready, they were hungry and grumpy, had low blood sugar and while the food was being put on the table I kept them calm with a story.


5. Tag 5 people you'd like to give this award to

Unfortunately I can only pick 5. Here they are:


Tanja from: Stampin'Piper
I just love your blog Tanja.
I love your style and your blog is such pretty colours!
I sometimes e-mail Tanja for advice or a name of some kind of card, so I can research about it and Tanja always answer me almost immediately. I appreciate you a lot!
Thank you for being a blog friend, Tanja!


Marcy from: Maiden of Mercy
It’s so good to read about the life of another Christian girl.
Your blog inspire and encourage me and I’m always eagerly waiting for a new posting.
Thank you for writing Mercy!


Karen from: Feline Playful
I recently found your blog and think it’s a stunning blog. Karen, posts a list of challenges and their challenge every day.
So I don’t need to go through a list of challenges and find one I like, I just check Karen’s blog!
So if you like challenges check it out.
Thank you for taking time to check all the challenges Karen!


Kate from: Kate’s Makes
Kate is one of my fellow DT members at Stampin For The Weekend
Kate you have a great blog.
I love the way you make your cards with all the embellishments, flowers and ribbons!
I feel very privileged to be in a team with you!
Thank you for your inspiration Kate


And last of all………………….

I love your blog mom! With all the pictures, your style is my style, your blog background fit perfect with your blog name.
Going back to being in a Mother like in Ancient Times.
It’s because of you that I received a blog award, you helped me to get my blog started, and showing me how!
Thank you so much!!
Now you have a blog award too - Here you go!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed week everyone!

Crafty Greetings

4 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Well donne for getting that award!
    Love
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Heidi-Mari
    Thank you so much for giving me this award, it is extra special coming from my daughter!
    Love you lots and lots!
    Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this award Heidi it brightened my day! :o) I have put it on my blog :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi, thank you so much for this award! I'm excited to hear that you are enjoying my new blog... you are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails