31 March 2011

My 4th Blog award!!


Hello everyone! I hope your all doing well, it’s been so busy here that I hardly had any time to blog! (Will explain in another post soon!)
Now I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Shelly from Inky Hugz for giving me another blog award!! 

It’s Awesome! 
To get this award I had to:
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell us 7 things about yourself.
Award bloggers who inspire you.
Contact the bloggers and let them know they’ve received the award.
Okay, 7 things about myself:
1 I’m a child of the Ever Living King! (I’m a Christian)
2 I absolutely love my family 
3 I love babies and little children
4 I love classical music
5 I love ballet
6 I enjoy working with my mother in the kitchen 
7 I love crafting, especially with my mother, and I like to surprise my mother with a pretty birthday or mother’s day card, too!
My inspiring blogs:
Rebecca at  Living for Christ
 Feline Playful Team at Feline Playful 
Please hop over and take a look at these inspiring blogs! 
Have a blessed day 
Crafty Greetings

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much you sweet girl, i am so pleased that i inspire you and i hope to be there for you when you need a little lifting. Have a wonderful day
    G"d bless you
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heidi-Mari
    Thank you sooo much for the blog award!
    I am super excited!!!
    But, I will have to ask my parents if I am allowed. I sure hope I am!
    I'll let you know :)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Heidi-Mari – that is very sweet of you :) I will enjoy doing that. Thank you! Glad you guys have had such fun adventures the past week!! lots of love, Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heidi-Mari,
    Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner.
    But, I have good news. I am allowed to take the award!
    Thanks for giving it to me, and I look forward to giving it to others as well!
    In Christ,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Heidi-Mari, all of us at Feline Playful are touched to be thought of & grateful to be appreciated.

    Sending hugs,

    Abi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi-Mari, I'm one of the Feline Playful team, and thank you for the lovely award. I home-schooled my children too, they are all grown up now though. I did love it very much though. I'm going to have a little look around your blog now and look forward to seeing your future projects. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much sweetie for the award for the entire team of Feline Playful. It means so much to each and everyone that you thought of us.
    Thanks again.
    E.T
    (Feline Playful Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heidi-Mari,

    Left you a little pick me up over on my blog.

    Hugs

    Joanne x (Craftie Mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Heidi-Mari I hope you are having a wonderful day! I so loved your mom's post about your name - very special :) Have a look at http://gracefulgirlsandbraveboys.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/7-things-about-me/
    lots of love from Karyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails