12 August 2011

Happy Birthday Card For Daniel And Some Birthday Pictures!!


Hi everyone! As you can see I’m doing a lot of postings at the moment! 
Today I would like to show you a card I made for my little brother Daniel’s 3rd birthday and some of the party pictures.

I really like this paper and image - it makes me think of Daniel as he loves cards and airplanes!

I used a digi stamp from Sew Many Stamps called Miki in Helicopter that I won long ago. I colored it with the following Copics:
E37, E35, E33 and E53 - for the monkey/bear’s skin
Y15, Y11 and Y00 - for all the yellow on the image
 R29 and R27 - for the red helicopter
G17, G14 and G12 - for the helicopter blades 
B05, B02 and B000 - for all the blue on the image
W3 - for a shadow around the image

I played around with ribbons and buttons to decorate the card. The beautiful ribbons are all from what a dear friend gave to me for my birthday.
With this card, I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Pixie Dust Studio - Boys will be boys
Divas by Design - Birthdays
A Spoonful Of Sugar -  Happy Birthday
Anything Goes Challenge -  Happy Birthday/Celebration
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Birthday
Here are some pictures of the party.
Daniel wanted the “Cars” movie cake, so we gave him a “Lightning McQueen“ and “Sally” cars cake.

My mother with 5 of the 6 boys, decorating the plastic tree with icing and sweets.
Very exited little boys!!
The cake...........

With icing.

In progress.
Take a look at our “clean” table!! CJ makes all kinds of cute little things to put on the cake.
While I prepared the different icings!!
We worked till 01h30 on this cake!!!

The boys had just woken up the morning and saw the beautiful cake for the first time!









Michael decided to help himself, before the party even started.
The adults’ table.
The children’s table.
Daniel blowing his candles.
Opening the presents! (Josua, Daniel, me and David)
Daniel had a lovely birthday and enjoyed it so much!
Daniel is still a baby in some ways. I love that - I love little children! Daniel has got such a sweet way to laugh.
Crafty Greetings

8 comments:

  1. Oh what fun and that cake is gorgeous!!!! Bet it tasted good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell him happy-birthday from new zealand!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well goodness me Heidi Mari I only came by to say what a cute card but then wow to that amazing cake some serious work went into that and what a great family effort! Looks like lots of fun was had by everyone, thanks so much for entering at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one gorgeous card just love the image and such beautiful detail on this too bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxx and great cake making too brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that wonderful card!! And what fun cakes. Thanks for joining us at TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi, I think Daniel is the luckiest little guy! Great card(perfectly lovely image) and those little cakes into cars too! Some kids get everything! lol
    Thanks for joining us for the Birthdays challenge at Diva's by design.
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, Daniel:) Love your cake and well done my friend on staying up so late to finish it off for him! Looks as if he really had a wonderful day - miss you lots, Kelly-Annexxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails