08 August 2011

Time To Vote For Your Favorite Chocolate Recipe!!


I can’t believe two weeks has gone by so fast. That means............. it’s time to vote for your favorite chocolate recipe at my Baking Fun Challenge!!!
I had 6 entries for this fortnightly challenge and they are:

Melissa - Who made chocolate fudge biscuits.

An e-mail entry from Tiffany - who made a Chocolate Cream Pie. (It’s a lot like a chocolate mouse)

 Danika - who baked the Ultimate Chocolate Brownie.
A crisp top and sticky middle.


Sarah - who baked Chocolate Macroons.

And Gabi - who baked Delicious Chocolate Mousse

Thank you for entering everyone. Go and advertise everywhere you like, so people can vote for you.
Now my readers, you can go to their blogs and read the recipe to see which ones you like best and vote for it.
How do you vote? That’s easy, I found a new, very easy way.
On the side of my blog, at the very top is a “Poll” that show all the entries. All you do is click on the one you like and click ‘vote’.
It’s much easier to use than InLinkz’s voting and here you can vote for yourself too.
Voting will be open until Sunday the 14th.
Let the voting begin!!!

2 comments:

  1. I vote Gabi! Looks sooo yummy! Wish I could eat it now. But none of the others are far off, either. Yum Yum Yum!

    Keep up the great work, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, we are all finalists!!! I vote Tiffany - her pie looks scrummy!! Miss you lots my friend, love Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails