22 April 2011

Wedding Card for Stampin for the Weekend And Happy Wedding Anniversary To My Parents!

Hello everyone! I’m back again to show you a card I made for Stampin for the Weekend and the Challenge is.............
Wedding!!
Since Prince William is getting married to Kate on Friday the 29th of April we are having a wedding challenge! My Parents’ 20th Wedding Anniversary was on the 30th of March so I made them this card:

I bought the paper long ago and I think it looked so pretty for this card!

I used an old Sugar Nellie Stamp. It looks like my mom and dad!

I made a little bunch of flowers to give it a more “Wedding” type look.
And I made a bow out of green satin ribbon and stuck it at the bottom of the flowers.

Here I wrote in Afrikaans “Gelukkige 20ste Huweliks Herdenking” which means Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary.

Here I put three little flowers and four white pins.

My mother took this picture of her Willow Tree figure “Together” with the card! Pretty isn’t it?
Please go to Stampin for the Weekend and see if you can take part in our challenge!
With this card I would also like to enter the following challenges:
AiFactory -  Flowes in bloom.
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes.
C.R.A.F.T. -  Flowers.
Amber's Crafts and Stuff - ribbons and bows
Fab 'n' Funky -  Here comes the Bride
Cupcake Craft - Lots of Layers
Now I would like to show you what a beautiful wedding my parents had 20 years ago!


My beautiful mother!!

My father and mother.

I just love this picture!!

In the wedding car.


And now 20 years later and 8 (+ 4 in heaven) children later!
Don’t my parents still look just as great as 20 years ago?!

My dad bought my mother this beautiful bunch of 20 red roses!
I hope you liked looking at the pictures.
Have a blessed day everyone

Crafty Greetings

20 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi, great post about your parents wedding, I just loved looking at all those pics. They both look fabulous 20 years later, and I would never believe your mom had a dozen children - and is raising eight and home schooling, where does she find the engery? I can't keep up with my one.
    Love your card too, I especially like your flowers. It's beautiful, your parents must be very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card ... so special. A wonderful image and colouring
    Your parents look very happy then and now
    Thanks for joining us at LCI
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Thank you for joining in with us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge this week. good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing these precious moments with us and for playing along at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card, such soft pretty colours. Thank you for sharing it with us at LCI this week. Thanks also for sharing your photos, they are wonderful! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card that your parents will treasure!! Such sweet imagaes of them too! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and a lovely post. I think all the details you have added to the card look wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Heidi and wow what a beautiful card you parents must have loved it.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Heidi, your card is absolutely stunning and so beautiful in the soft pastel colours you have chosen...I love the addition of the bouquet so perfectly put together! Fantastic photos of your Mum & Dad at their wedding, I hope they enjoyed their wedding anniversary and they would have especially loved this card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week...good luck! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a beautiful card and special wedding photos. Thank you Heidi-Mari! love, Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Heidi, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the papers you've used. The flowers are a perfect embellishment. Thanks for sharing your parents wedding photos, they are beautiful and they look amazing now! Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card, Heidi! Beautiful coloring and great colors and layers! Such a nice tribute to your parents and great to see all those fun photos of your mom & dad! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Heidi !! the image is very cute and the papers, colours and embellies are all perfect :-) I am sure your parents love this card !!
    Lovely photo's of your parents and the photo in the sidebar of your family is fab too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous. I sooo love that stamp! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F this week...good luck!! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card Heidi, fabulous choice of colours, papers and your image is gorgeous and such delicious embellishments!!
    Beautiful photogaphs of your Mom and Dad's wedding!!

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx.
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card Heidi! So soft and perfect for an anniversary. Yes, your parents do look fabulous! Thanks for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments. We hope to see you back for our next one!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Congratulations to your parents on 20 years!

    Thank you for joining the Ribbons & Bows Challenge at Amber's Crafts and Stuff.

    ~*~Amber~*~
    www.amberscraftsandstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahhh Happy Anniversary to your parents, such beautiful pictures!

    YOur card is lovely too, I love your pretty flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AI Factory this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dearest Heidi-Mari...your card is so gorgeous and the puictures are stunning! Miss you lots, my friend - Luv Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails