08 August 2010

A GDT Easel, Friendship Card


Hi everyone, today I made a GDT card for Corrosive Challenge Blog.
You can read more about me becoming a GDT on Corrosive Challenge Blog here.

I decided to make an easel card! This week Corrosive Challenge has a sketch and I had this beautiful paper.
I love it!

Just a reminder that every time you play along this month your name will be in the drawing for:
$20 GC to Paper Makeup Stamps for rubber or digi stamps
A set of PMS Halloween stamps
Some chipboard and flowers
AND The coveted Guest DT spot for October!

I used one of my new Whiff Of Joy stamps and coloured it with the following Promarkers:
Sandston – for her hair
Dusky Pink – for her skin
Carmine – for her dress
Apple – for her top and shoes
Yellow – for the pattern one her top and book and
Cool Grey – for a shadow all around the s

With the help of my mother, I drew patterns on the scallop.


I absolutely love these flowers!
I bought them at a Scrapbook shop some time ago and it fit this card perfectly.

I wrote “Thank You For Your Friendship” in the top right hand corner.

Here is the inside and bottom strip of the easel card.
I wrote “You Read Me Like A Book”, at the bottom so the two sentences together read: “Thank You For Your Friendship, You Read Me Like A Book”

I still don’t know to whom I’m going to give this card.
But I’ll know when I know!
Please hop over to Corrosive Challenge Blog and take a look at the DT members beautiful crafting.
I also took part in the following challenges with this card:

Bunny Zoe’s – summer Days
Insy Winsy Dicin – Summer Fun
One shop craft - Summer Fun
Penny paper - ANYTHING GOES!
Sweet Stampin – Pretty In Pink
Greative Card Crew - Cute and Girly
Have a blessed weekend
Crafty Greetings

15 comments:

  1. This card is GORGEOUS! You are right the flowers go perfect on this card, love the pattern paper you used. Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!!
    Love the colours and flowers...Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Heide what a stunning card and those flowers are beautiful...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easel Card. Your coloring is awesome and you rocked out the challenges you have enter this stunning card into. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'. Super great card.

    Tamie - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Heidi i love the pretty papers and the image and flower are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a truly beautiful card! I love the flowers.
    Thanks so much for joining in our Summer Fun challenge at OSCC and Cut and Girly Challenge at the Creative Card Crew this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is just GORGEOUS Heidi!! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This card is elegant, beautiful, STUNNING! You are an amazing card-maker.

    I have left you an award on my blog. Please check it out here: http://creativeplayischeaperthantherapy.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherry-on-top-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning easel card!!!! Love the papers you have used and those flowers do look fab!! Thanks for joining in with the Creative Card Crew. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!!Beautiful easel card your work is stunning, thanks for joining Creative card Crew,
    Hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin! Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the flowers and colours! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heidi you are SO VERY Talented !!!! To be so young and so gifted the ART world is blessed to see your creations for sure!!!! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absoutely beautiful cars....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails