27 May 2010

Happy Birthday Card – For My Brother

Hello everyone, happy Thursday!
I hope you’re all well.
This week I made a card for my little brother who is turning four on the 15th of June.
With this card I took part in the following challenges:

Stampin for the weekend – make someone smile or cheer them up
Sew Many Challenges – anything goes
Ooh la-la challenges – Bright and Cheerful
My time to craft – Vivid Greetings Cards (bright colour)
One Stitch At A Time – Furry Friends
Digi Doodles Challenges – Anything goes (they have a blog hop)
Simon Says Challenges - Pink or blue WITH green and brown
A Spoon Full of Sugar -Celebration card
Little Red Wagon - Birthday
My Partner in Crafting Crime - Happy Birthday
Whiff of Joy Challenges - Brown and Yellow
Here is the creative Friday Sketchers Challenge by Jeanette

Here is my card, I just love the paper!

I used a stamp from my Whiff Of Joy collection.

It look’s just like my brother Andrew and he makes me smile a lot.

I cut out a few of the animals of the back ground paper and popped them up.
I also used my Cuttle bug to give the green paper an animal skin look.

The zig-zag edge I’ve cut out with my silhouette.

Have a blessed week and thank you for all the lovely comments I’ve received the past few weeks!

Crafty Greetings

17 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable and your brother will love it! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is sooooo cute! Love the monkey and the cutie below him. Great card.
    Thanks for playing this week over at OSAAT.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi thank you so much for sharing this fabulous card with us at ooh la la your very talented and I bet your brother will love your card
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. brill card, suits him to a tee, he looks like a little mischief..lol thanks for sharing it with us at SMC x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute card and the colours are amazing!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi this is a fabulous card! Love the design and all the animals :o)

    Thanks for taking part in the SFTW challenge and good luck!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh really love this what a great image and super bright colurs too thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable (as is your little brother). he is going to love that card hunny... well done on such a fab make. Good luck in all of the challenges and thanks for taking part here at OSAAT.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bright card, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT and hope to see you again soon Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fab card, all those cheeky critters, it looks like it will be perfect for your brother :D
    Thanks very much for joining in our Furry Friends challenge at OSAAT this week, and good luck in the draw :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heidi this is absolutely stunning, thank you for joining us at WOJ. I am also a blogger from South Africa, so nice to find another SA girl with the same passion as me.
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww how cute, but of course I favor monkeys, lol..they got to be my favorite furry friend lol..thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT - hope to see you again, good luck

    stitchy xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a fun card, I bet he will love it!! You did such a good job combining all those challenges! Thanks so much for joining us again at My Partner in Crafting Crime!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card you entered for our challenge! So many lovely jungle details.
    Thanks for joining the fun at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Heidi!! Well done on making top three at One Stitch At A Time Challenge - you must be very happy! I cannot wait to see your cards on SFTW!! Have a blessed day, my friend and look forward to seeing at Danika's party!!

    Love
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I have a little man who would love that!!! Great card! Thanks for playing at My Partner in Crafting Crime.

    Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails