18 June 2010

Congratulation Card for a Baby


Hello every one, thank you for stopping by at my blog today.
I really appreciate it!
This week I made a card for Stampin for the weekend.
Jan, Sandie and the DT members of Stampin for the Weekend asked me to join them for 6 months!
So this is not my last time with them.
This week’s challenge was a sketch in which you must include the colours blue and yellow.


This is the sketch; I just loved working with it!

Here is my card. I made the card for a friend of my mom who is expecting her baby in 7 weeks.

Aunty Emma is always so happy and full of joy! I never hear her complain about anything.
She is expecting her fourth child, a little boy.
So I made her a lovely card.


I used a stamp of my Sugar Nellie collection called Vintage Baby.
When I got the paper I knew exactly what stamp I was to use and to whom I will give it.
I glittered the cloud that the baby is sleeping on with silver glitter and believe me it took a while!


I put two rows of star ribbon on the left bottom corner.
I bought the ribbon long ago and never used it.
It fitted perfectly with this card!


Here I wrote Dream Baby, because Aunty Emma has such a soft, dreamy look in her eyes when she talks about this new baby!


I made a corner out of paper and put it on a pop-up.
I also glued some golden stars on the card to give it a finishing touch.
Please pop over to see all the other DT members of Stampin for the Weekend’s Creations.
I used the Stampin for the Weekend lay-out to took part in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - All About Bling (challenge #24)
One Stitch At A Time - New Releases and Celebrations (challenge #17)
Crafty Cardmakers - Cards For Men (challenge #23)
Crafts and Me Challenges- Friends and Family (challenge #6)
Cupcake Craft Challenges - One For the Boys (challenge #95)
My Time To Craft- Xtra Special (challenge #95)

That is all for now and I hope you like my card.

Crafty Greetings

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun, really like your colour combo looks great
    Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT good luck
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww such a pretty baby card, love your layout and colouring is fab! I love it & good luck! Thanks for joining in at OSAAT challenge this week. Hugs Jo DT Member xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely, so very cute. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O WOW!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job with this card. Adorable image, and i like colours of the paper. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hugs, Nataliya.
    PS. I like your blog colours, butterfly and flowers are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cute
    Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for joining in our Celebration challenge at OSAAT, don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see who won and check out the new challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Heidi, your new profile photo is great!! This card you made is SO cute!!! I love it! You did such a good job and I just know Aunty Emma will love it! You did great coloring in Vintage Baby - well done!!!

    I hope Andrew's UP party went well!

    Lots of love,
    your best friend,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heidi,

    Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog, I'm so glad you have been kept on the DT at SFTW, cos you are really talented and it's great to have you on board. Love your card by the way and i've not heard of Hanglar Stamps until i looked at your site, they are so scrummy, you can't get them in the UK awww... so i will have to make do with my magnolia's for now.

    Hugs x

    Joanne (Craftie Mummy)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card Heidi. You are so talented. I am sure your Aunt will love it. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card. Very unusual and bold colour choice and it works so well x

    Thank You for playing Crafty Cardmakers Mans card challenge (Sorry I'm so late coming round!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails