09 June 2012

Today’s 1000 Gifts Joy Dare


Hi everyone, I know it’s been a long time since I posted my 1000 gifts, but we’ve been sick for a time and it was Danika and Andrew’s birthday party today. I will post more about that in another post.
Today’s gifts is 3 Gifts That Made You Really Smile!
Here’s mine:

#85 Danika and Andrew had a tennis party, and it made me really smile when CJ and Josua went out on the courts to sweep the water off the courts so the little ones could play! (It rain last night)
#86 It made me smile every time I see the beautiful tennis cake!
#87 A new book CJ gave me to read The Hunger Games, really makes me smile! 
#88 And when Maria Sharapova won the French Open Tennis Tournament, Roland Garros this afternoon. Congratulations Maria!
Hope you like my gifts.
Here is this month’s gifts:


Thankful Greetings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails