13 September 2012

Boutique Mini Pastries Lindt Chocolate Course


Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well! On the 5th of September my mother and I did another Lindt Chocolate course on Boutique Mini Pastries.
It was a lovely course about making things to serve at high tea!
Here are some photos I would like to share with you:




They showed us how to make, fill and decorate Chocolate Éclairs.


How to make Roasted Cocoa Nib Malva Pudding.



Intense Mint Swiss Roll. I love mint chocolate, but this was amazing!



How to make an Opera Gateau.

All photo credit goes to my mother! Love this photo!



 Mini Berliners (doughnuts) with a apricot filling

And a 85% Cocoa Swiss Truffle Torte. This was my dad’s favourite!



It’s a lovely course and it’s the most beautiful things you can come up with!
For people that would like to learn more recipes than just chocolate ones, this is the one you want to do!

I hope you all have a blessed week!
Chocolate Greetings

2 comments:

  1. WOW. Those look realllly good!! What a fun class!
    Tirzah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh they all look sooooo amazingly yummy!!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails