07 September 2012

Early Christmas Card For Stampin For The Weekend

 Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Today is Friday and it’s time for a new challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend.
The theme for this fortnight’s challenge is:
Starting Christmas Early!!
We know it’s only September, but when you get near Christmas you get busy with other Christmas decorations and planning and don’t get time to make enough cards.
Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is
Simon Says Stamp who is offering the winner a $25 gift voucher to spend at their store.

Here is my early Christmas card:

I love making Christmas cards!

I used one of Whiff Of Joy’s Henry Mouse images and had great fun colouring him with the following Copics:
E35, E33 and E53 - For the mouse’s skin.
R20, R21 and E00 - For his ears and tail.
R29 and R27 - For his red scarf and hat.
G17, G14 and G12 - For his green jacket.
Y15, Y11 and Y00 - For the yellow mug.
W3 - For the steam and shadow around the stamp.

I added a green polkadot ribbon with a bow to the bottom of the card.

And Some pearls for a finishing touch!

Please hop over to Stampin For The Weekend and see if you can take part in your challenge, there are some lovely Christmas DT cards to inspire you!


 I hope you all have a blessed, happy weekend!

Danika (my 9 year old sister) and I have rehearsals on stage for our ballet concert “Jack and the Bean” on the 21st and 22nd of September, can wait!


What are you doing this weekend?


Crafty Greetings








3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours are really beautiful.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    This is a great card filled with christmas feelings. This mouse is so cute and I love the papers you used.
    Gunn :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails