27 April 2010

Birthday Card

Hello everyone thank you for stopping by!

This week I made a birthday card and took part in the following challenges:
Crafty Angels - summer
Magical Crafts Challenge - something for the girls
Totally Papercrafts – has a recipe - 4 embellishments, 3 papers, 2 ribbons/lace, 1 image
Penny's Paper Craft Challenge – open, anything goes
A Gem Of A Challenge – a Birthday theme.

As you can see it is lots of challenges - I love challenges!
My mom and I jump from link to link, and blog to blog and then find many different challenges.


Here is the very interesting Friday Sketchers Challenges lay out by Carole.

And here is my card.

I embossed the plain green paper and gave it a thick distressed border.
The flower paper also has a distressed border.
I wrote Happy Birthday on the tag and put a piece of green ribbon next to the tag.
At the top I’ve put dotted lace.
This is one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps called Rope Swing, I just love her!
I’ve put some glitter on her shoe laces and on one of the patches on her dress.
I’ve added four mini, glittered brats to give it a finishing touch.

I really hope to win one of these challenges.

Crafty Greetings

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, love your paper choices, and colours, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT,hope to see you again soon, and Good Luck
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi

    gorgeous creation, beautiful image, must dig mine out! thanks for joining us at tpc

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi
    gorgeous card, great colouring, beautiful papers,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Heidi! Totally LOVE your card! The stamp is so sweet - I think it is my favorite of the Sugar Nellie collection too! Looking forward to seeing you on Friday! Love you lots!

    Have a great day my friend,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty image...Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heidi,
    I love your card, the image is sweet and the papers are lovely. Thanks for joining in at Magical Crafts and good luck

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card I like the sketch and the way you have interpreted it and adding the ribbon to the tag works well. Thanks for playing along at Magical Crafts.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Heidi - colours layout the lot. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT and good luck in all the challenges.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card!
    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week ;0)

    Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the colours thanks for sharing & joining us at A gem of a chall.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card and beautiful flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and don't forget to check back later today to see the new challenge, find out who won this one, and for a very special store anouncement. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow a beautiful card...love the colours,layout and the flowers..Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT x Clare (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails