24 June 2011

Your Favourite Things for Stampin for the Weekend

Hello everyone. I have another card to show you!! This time one for Stampin for the Weekend. It is Chris’ turn to host the challenge and the theme is...........
Your Favorite Things!!
The Prize is a Stampin for the weekend candy box!!
So here is my Favourite Things card:

I love this card (Since it’s all my favorite things) Well lets see, my favourite things are: Pearls, Glitter, Lace, Ribbon, Flowers, Pins, polkadots and light color pink with maroon!

I used a Lilly of the Vally stamp, I colored it with the following Copics:
E37, E35, E33 and E53 - for the bear
RV13, RV11, RV10 and RV34, RV32 and RV0 (pinks) - for all the flowers and the paper around the flowers. 
R21 and E00 - for the envelope and tag 
 V06, V04 and V01 (purple) - for some of the flowers 
 G17, G14 and G12 - for the grass
Y15 and Y11 - for the inside of the flowers 
W3 - for the shadow around the stamp
Here are some flowers and pins I brought from Wild Orchid Crafts.
This is a close up picture of the pearls.
The lace and ribbon, which is one of my favourite things. I just love lace!!!
I hope you like it! Please hop over to Stampin for the Weekend, and have a look at the other DT’s Favorite Things and show us yours!!
I would also like to take part in the following challenges with this card:
AiFactory - Teddy bears.
CCEE Stampers -  Use pink.
Southern Girls -  Anything goes.
Little Darlings Challenges -  favorite colors
Ruby's Rainbow -  flowers
Lexi’s Creations - no sentiement
Till next time!
Crafty Greetings

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Heidi! I love all your faves too and that super sweet image! Hope you and the family are well hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi what a beautiful card, love the teddy stamp, he's so cute.
    Hope you have a good w/end.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at RRC hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,
    Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, the dp's, the colour scheme is so pretty. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured so very beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi!

    Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love all the details Heidi :)
    Hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Heidi this is just stunning, i love all your favourite things too. Thank you for playing along at AiFactory this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. so adorable. I love your colors and that lace! Thanks for joining our teddy bear challenge at AIF this week.
    Tammy DT Lead

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Card!

    NZ melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Heidi, what a gorgeous card you have created! Your coloring looks beautiful! I'm so glad you can play with us at Little Darlings Challenges! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails