23 March 2012

Wedding Anniversary Card For My Parents and Stampin For The Weekend


Hi everyone, I hope you’re all well. Today is Friday and time for a new challenge over at Stampin for the Weekend!
This week’s theme is always a favorite:
Anything Goes!!
Thant’s right anything you like!

Our sponsor this fortnight is Stamp Fairy, who is offering the prize of a $10.00 gift voucher. Stamp Fairy also sponsored a few digi stamps, for the SFTW DT to use.
Here is my card:
Next Friday is my parents’ 21 wedding anniversary so I made them this card.
I used this beautiful image from Stamp Fairy and colored them with the following Copics:
E37 and E35 - for both the boy and girl’s hair and for the boy’s shoes.
R20, R21 and E00 - for both their skins.
RV34, RV32 and RV0 - for the girl’s dress and bow in her hair.
Y15, Y11 and Y00 - for the girl’s socks/shoes and the boy’s shirt.
E35, E33 and E53 - for the boy’s clothing.
W3 - for a shadow around the stamp.


I used some flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts.

And some punched out hearts with pearls inside.
This is what the inside of the card looks like.
Please hop over to Stampin for the Weekend and see if you can take part in our challenge! 

Crafty Greetings

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this card is gorgeous, Heidi!!

    It was lovely seeing you again and thank you for my card:)

    I awarded you over at my blog!

    Lots of love from your best friend, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant have a great day Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an ADORABLE card! I love it!
    Thank you soo sooooo much for the card you gave me!!
    Hugs
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so cute!
    I love your ideas Heidi!

    I'd like to award you but have no clue how=)
    Please show me soon!
    Debz<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card:) I use watercolors for stamping, because they are much cheaper. Can I enter a card using that technique? God Bless. Rebecca.
    P.S. My email is lollipopbec@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card, love the colors and stamping. Nice work!

    Cheers xxx
    Rasmi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails