19 March 2012

Winner Of Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #15


Hi everyone, well I know I haven’t been posting much lately, but I was on holiday at Brenton On Sea (I will post about that soon!). So I didn’t spend time on the computer.
Anyway I had only one entry for my baking challenge #15 - Pies and Tarts
So there won’t be voting this fortnight and the winner is.....

Well done Rebecca! I love your Apple Custard Tart, it’s beautiful and I bet it tasted GREAT! You will receive an e-mail from me shortly.
Here is the special blinkie I made for you:
All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
Then you can proudly display your winner blinkie on the side of your blog with a link back to this post so that your blog readers can see that you won and also join in next time.
I will post the next challenge tomorrow so be sure to check back and see what the next exciting theme is!
Have a great day
Baking Greetings 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails