05 March 2012

Winner of Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #14


Hello everyone! 
Are you ready to hear who the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge is? The theme was Valentines.
The winner was voted to be…..
Congratulations Robyn! You have won Women’s Weekly Little Party Books Fairytale!
You will receive an e-mail from me soon!
I also made you a special winner blinkie:

All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
You can print it out and stick it in your room!

Now everyone, the theme running for this fortnight is Pies and Tarts
You can enter here and win a PRIZE!!


You have until Monday the 12th of March to enter. I would love you to enter!
Baking Greetings

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi-Mary

    Glad that you joined my blog!
    I love your ideas too=)

    So are you going to join the competition on my blog? Please do!
    Thanx, Debz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails