27 December 2011

Voting For Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge


Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas and a lovely holiday so far. We are having a very relaxing holiday! 
Now it’s time to vote for the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #11. It’s also the last challenge for the year. I’m taking a 2 week break for my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge, so I’ll see you all again around the 10th of January.
The 11th Challenge was Colourful food and I have a total of 6 entries, which is really great for this time of year. We have some lovely Colourful entries this time and they are:
Who made these creative Cake-pops. I love the sparkles on them!
Who made cute Christmas cakes. It’s beautiful decorations!

Who baked a stunning Christmas Fruit Cake with panted baubles on top. Love the baubles!
Who cooked a delicious Blackberry jam. Love the dark colour!
Danika (Who is only 8years old)
Who made the most beautiful, refreshing Fresh Fruit Cocktail. I just love the fresh fruit skewer inside!
And my mother, Linnie:
Who baked the a finger-licking Panettone (it’s a delicious light Italian fruit cake) with fresh berries. I love the white topping with fresh berries!
Thank you so much for all of you who entered, I love all your beautiful colourful entries!
Now if you don’t know how to vote all you do is:
1 Go to the top of my blog,
2 Just under my blog header, on the right, is a voting poll with all the entries.
3 Next to each name is a little white circle
4 Click on the one next to the name of the entry you like best.
5 Then click on the button that says “vote”.
You have voted.
Voting close on the 1st of January at noon.
 Good luck everyone.....
Baking Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails