31 December 2011

A Tablecloth Overly For Kelly’s Sensational Sewing Challenge!

Hi everyone, I hope you’re all doing well! Today I would like to show you a tablecloth overlay I made for our Christmas table.
My Mother brought me a beautiful piece of red material with yellow stars on.
I simply cut it in a square, and overlocked it.
It’s quick easy and simple and it looks beautiful!

Here’s a close-up.
Here is what it looks like when I laid the table. 
Kelly’s Sensational Sewing Challenge’s theme this 2 months is Christmas. I would like to enter this table cloth into her challenge.
Kelly also has a prize this 2 months! Please hop over and see if you can take part.
Have a blessed weekend
Sewing Greetings 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my sewing challenge, Heidi!! Your tablecloth is just beautiful!! Miss you my friend...Lots of love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails