17 October 2011

Voting For Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge - Muffins!

Hello everyone. It’s time to vote for the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge: Muffins!
 I had four entries and they are: 
Who baked yummy Apple, Date and Spice Muffins!

Who baked Wholemeal Cranberry Muffins, mmmmm........I love berries!

Who entered for the first time with baked mouth-watering Chocolate Cinnamon Muffins. I love new participants!  
And my mother Linnie
Who baked delicious Apple and Cinnamon Muffins!
Now one of you four will win the amazing Food Lovers’ Breads and Muffins recipe book.
Thank you so much for everyone who entered! I really hope to see you all for my next challenge which will be posted tomorrow! 
As you all know, you may ask as many people as you like to vote for you. 
To vote all you do is:
1 Go to the top of my blog,
2 Just under my blog header, on the right, is a voting poll with all the entries.
3 Next to each name is a little white circle
4 Click on the one next to the name of the entry you like best.
5 Then click on the button that says “vote”.
You have voted.
 Good luck everyone.....
Baking Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails