21 November 2011

Winner Of My Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge 8 is....


Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. I certainly did, I did a lot of reading!! (Something I don’t really do on weekends, a real treat!)
Well, you’re probably here to see who the winner is of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge, right?
First I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered. Sadly there is only one winner though.
The voted winner is............
Congratulations Perrin. You have won the Food Lovers’ Cooking For Children recipe book! Please will you claim you prize by e-mailing me your postal address, so I can get your prize to you.
Here is a special blinkie I made for you:
I really hope you like it! Your Pizza Cookie looks so pretty and colorful!
All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
Then you can proudly display your winner blinkie on the side of your blog with a link back to this post so that your blog readers can see that you won and also join in next time.
Now there is always a next time with my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge!
The current challenge is Anything Goes! Which means you can enter WHATEVER YOU WANT! The prize is a Food Lovers’ Soups recipe book!
You have until Monday the 28th of November to enter.
Baking Greetings

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Thank all of you who voted for me :) And thank you, Heidi, for hosting the challenge, it was lotsa fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Perrin, I made your pizza cookie on the weekend and can totally see (taste) and agree thats its a Winner!!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my lovely and talented sister; Perrin! :) Thanks for hosting the challenge, Heidi-Mari! :D
    Lots of love
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats perrin!
    Looks soooooo yummy!

    melissa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails