07 November 2011

The Winner of Challenge 7# Snazzy Snacks is...............


Hello everyone, today I would like to announce the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge. The theme was Snazzy Snacks, the winner voted to be.................

Linnie!!!! Which is my mother!
Congratulations mom. You won the Women’s Weekly Snazzy Snacks recipe book! (You don’t need to sent me your postal address, Lol)
Here is the special winner blinkie I made you: 

Hope you like it!
All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
Then you can proudly display your winner blinkie on the side of your blog with a link back to this post so that your blog readers can see that you won and also join in next time.
If anyone want to win a recipe book too or want a blinkie, all you do is enter my baking challenge. The current Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge is Something For a Child. (Any thing a child likes) You can win a Food Lovers’ recipe book Cooking For Children. You have until Monday the 14th of November to enter.
Baking Greetings 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, my Love!! Thank you to everyone who voted for me.
    We're surely going to have delicious snazzy snacks to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Auntie Linnie!
    I absolutely love your snazzy snack!
    :) Lovely blog, Heidi-Mari!
    -Tane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats to your mom for wining this competition. I will try delicious snazzy snack for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails