01 November 2011

Time To Vote For The Winner of My Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #7.



Hi everyone, well it’s time to vote for the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge 7 - Snazzy Snacks.
I had three entries and the where:
Sweet 7 year old Beth:
Who baked delicious Crunchies.

Dear Sarah:
Who baked yummy Cheese Sticks.

And my lovely mother, Linnie:
Who baked mouth-watering Crispy Apple Tart.
Ladies, you may now all go and advertise so people can go and vote for you, anywhere you like! 
Everyone reading this post please take a few moments and vote for one of these 3 entries. 
How To Vote:
1 Go to the top of my blog,
2 Just under my blog header, on the right, is a voting poll with all the entries.
3 Next to each name is a little white circle
4 Click on the one next to the name of the entry you like best.
5 Then click on the button that says “vote”.
You have voted.
 Good luck everyone.....
Baking Greetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails