20 April 2012

Music Card For Stampin For The Weekend


Hi everyone, I hope you are all doing well. It’s time for a new challenge over at Stampin For The Weekend Crafting making Challenge!
The theme for this fortnight is
Sparkle and Shine!
Add some glitter, something shiny or anything that sparkles to your card!
Our sponsor for this challenge is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop, who is offering the winner a fantastic “Cats life press” stamp!
Here is the card I made as one of the examples:
I simply LOVE this card!! All the sparkles and the paper is totally my colours!
I used the most beautiful stamp from Whiff Of Joy called Snow White. I know this is not what Snow White looks like, but I just loved it.
I coloured her with the following Copics:
E35, E33 and E53 - for her hair.
R20, R21 and E00 - for her skin.
RV19, RV34 and RV32 - for her pink dress.
G14 and G12 - for the green on her dress.
B02 and B000 - for the blue at the bottom of her dress and the bow in her hair.
W3 - for a shadow around the stamp.
I also added some glitter to the image.

I glittered music notes and stuck it in the top left corner and bottom right corner.
This is what the inside of the card looks like.
I hope you like my card! Please hop over to Stampin For The Weekend and see if you can take part in our challenge, you can also just take a look at the other DT members’ cards.

I would also like to take part in the following challenge with this card:
Paper Crafting Journey -  3 or more patterned papers

Shelly's Images - Anything goes
S J Papercrafts -  Favorites (Background Paper is my favorite)
By the Cute & Girly - Once upon a Time (Snow White)
Crafty Sentiments Monthly - Spring Creations
Fashionista Challenge -  Anything Goes for Girls
Jellypark Juniors - Must be under 16yrs of age -  Anything Goes (I’m 14)
Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Oozak -  Anything Goes

Have a blessed weekend 
Crafty Greetings.

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Oozak's first challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with beautiful colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Love all the sparkles and the pretty image.

    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi,
    Another amazing card! I love music, so you're going to have to teach me how to make one;) Just kidding, so are you going to join my Designer Challenge? Please do! Well if you are,
    Just leave a comment on the post "How to enter and Vote" and I'll put your name up! I really hope you join, as you are also very good at crafting! Remember, its closing on the 25th!
    Thanx for everything,
    Deborah<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Heidi! Your coloring is perfect and this creation is certain to put a smile on the recipient's face! Well done! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Heidi and your colour choices are fab. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Juniors :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Heidi..gorgeous colouring a really lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs monthly challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! I love it. You're an expert crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card thank you for joining us at fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Heidi-Mari,

    this card is just lovely and fit for a princess. I can almost hear her singing with all the lovely musical notes in the background. I love how you have decorated the inside as well, just beatuiful.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lovely hun, love the papers you used, yummy,
    Thanks for Joining in at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck,
    Lou DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your win over at Jellypark Juniors Heidi-Mari, very well earned :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, the background paper is lovely, and I like how you've decorated the inside of the card too. Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty!!Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails