06 April 2012

Teddy Bear Card For Stampin For The Weekend


Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a great long weekend.
Stampin For The Weekend has a new challenge today! The theme is
Teddy Bears!!
Any kind of paper crafts that has teddy bears on.
We have 2 sponsors for this challenge, and they are 


Here is the card I made:

I really enjoyed making this card. I just love the paper and I enjoyed using a lot of ribbon.
Since one of the sponsors is Bugaboo, I bought a very cute digital Bugaboo image. As always it was a great challenge to colour this digi (I really struggle to not let the ink smudge), but it turned out fine. I coloured it with the following Copics:
E35, E33 and E53 - For the brown teddy bear.
RV19, RV34 and RV32 - For the cupcake’s bottom.
Y15, Y11 and Y00 - For the cupcake’s icing. 
V06, V04 and V01 - For the blue on the cupcake.
V06, V04 and V01 - For the bear’s hat and the purple candle.
W3 - For a shadow around the stamp.
I cut out this sentiment from of one of the papers, and added a few pearls.
This is my favourite part on the card! I just love all theses ribbons, I punched about 12 holes in a row down the side and then one next to each of them. The I threaded ribbons through and made a knot.

I hope you like my card! Please pop over to Stampin For The Weekend and have a look at what cute cards the other DT members made. Maybe you can even enter a card!

With this card I would like to take part in the following challenges:
Do You Stack Up? -  Friendly creatures
DRS Designs -  Food or drink - (Cupcakes)
Creative Belli - Three shapes (Square, Rectangle, Circle)
Divas by Design -  anything goes
Freshly Brewed - Tie it up
Just Keep on Creating -  anything goes
Papercraft Star -  anything goes
Whimsy Inspiration -  ribbon

I hope you all have a blessed Easter weekend, remember the true meaning of Easter. Enjoy your Easter egg hunt too! lol
Crafty Greetings

12 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :)

    This card is just lovely with all the ribbon and the cute ain image. all the details come together to make a perfect card.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along.

    Just a friendly reminder, to be chosen as one of the featured artusts or go into the draw for the random prize you have to become a follower. You don't have to if you are not interested in the two.

    Wishing you and your family a Very Happy and Holy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Love all the fun DP's and your design. All that ribbon just makes me happy!! Gorgeous card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Belli Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! Good Luck with the DRS Designs challenge! We appreciate you playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the sweet little bows! Thanks for sharing it with us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet it is!!!! Love your image (I love ALL bugaboo images!!) and papers. And check out all those ribbons tied along the side...fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Tie it Up challenge. Happy Easter.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats an amazing card Heidi!
    Looks like you took a lot of time and focus on it!
    I would appreciate it if you could stop by my blog, and check it out! Posted some new stuff:)

    Debz<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful card - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our first Birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cool card. The teddy bear is so cute. =)
    ~Aidyl
    www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love all those pretty ribbons.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card, who would not love to receive it! All those bows are sure bright!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Belli Challenge
    ~Markey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those ribbons are certainly a fun detail! Together with the cartoony bear pictures, it makes a very irresistible combination for a kiddie party card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails