18 May 2012

Stampin For The Weekend Sketch Card


Hi everyone, well it’s Friday and time for a new challenge over at Stampin For The Weekend, but first, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered in the last fortnight’s Stampin for the Weekend blog hop. Check out the main blog and see if maybe you won!
Now for this fortnight’s challenge and the theme is a sketch:
Here is the sketch, I hope you like it. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is In2Stamps who is offering the winner a prize.
Now here is my card:

I really enjoyed making this card, it’s such soft pinks, I just love it!
I used a beautiful Lilly Of The Valley stamp and coloured it with the following Copics:
E35, E33 and E53 - For the little bear.
V06, V04 and V01 - For the purple flowers and paper around the flowers.
RV19, RV34 and RV32 - For the dark pink flowers.
RV34, RV32 and RV0 - For the light pink flowers.
B02 and B000 - For the blue flowers.
G14 and G12 - For the green grass.
Y15, Y11 and Y00 - For the yellow envelope and tag.
W3 - For a shadow around the stamp.
I made a little tag sticking out from under the front papers with a piece of ribbon on and I think it fits well.
I also put some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in the top left corner.
Some pink gems worked stunning for a finishing touch.
 I just made a little scollop out of one of the papers and stuck it on the inside of the card.
Please hop over to Stampin For The Weekend and see if you can take part.
I would also like to take part in the following challenges with this card:
Crafty Ribbons -  Flowers
Delightful Challenges -  Add ribbon
Forever Friends -  Spring
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - ) Anything goes
Shelly's Images -Anything goes
Just Keep on Creating -  anything goes
Sisterhood of Crafters  - May flowers
Whimsy Inspiration -  anything goes
 LEJ Designs - Lots of Layers


Have a blessed weekend 
Crafty Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails