12 January 2010

Croquet baby number 8’s blankets

When my mom is halfway pregnant she starts to croquet the baby’s blankets. This makes the blanket pretty and makes it last longer.


With this baby my mom taught me how to do it!
So I did the first row croquet around the sides but I struggled with the second row.
So my mom suggested that I do the first and she would do the second layer.


Here I did the first layer.


And my mom the final layer.




Here are a few blankets and towels that we made!

My parents never make use of an ultra sound to see if the baby is a boy or a girl.
So we have pink, blue, green, white and yellow clothes.
Here my mom wrote more about the baby on her blog.
I always help my mom wash the baby’s clothes, towels and blankets!
We always wash the baby’s clothes because it gets full of dust in the boxes and in the shops.




The washing line full of baby clothes, towels and blankets!

We are so looking forward to having the new baby!
They are so cute, with tiny hands and feet!!
I can’t wait!

Have a blessed week!
Crafty greetings.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to my blog Melissa!
    Thank you for taking the time to become a follower!
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heidi-Mari!

    Well done! Babies are soooooo adorable! I love sorting through and washing baby clothes! It is one of the best parts of getting ready for baby!

    Cannot wait to see the new baby!

    Love
    Kelly-Anne
    x xx x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly!
    Yes they are!!
    When we sort and wash the baby's clothes it is sooooo small and you cannot imagine newborn babies are so small!
    I will post photos as soon as baby is born.
    Send love to your family.
    Enjoy your little ones.
    Lots of Love
    Heidi-Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. dit moet lekker wees om vir die nuwe baba reg te maak!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails