29 January 2010

He is here!!!

My little brother has arrived!
Michael Jonathan Lues was born Friday morning 01:40.
Michael weighed a healthy 4.38Kg.
His a big baby!
My mom had a birth at home with a midwife in the birth pool.

His is the most beautiful baby!

My mom and Michael are both doing well.

My parents only woke CJ 15, myself, Josua 9 and Danika 6

Look at little Danika’s face!

The midwife Sister Jenny

My mom dressing little Michael


Daniel (17 months) now a big brother!

I also gave my mom the Baby card.

I did not forget….. the banner “IT’S A BOY” with blue balloons.

I will write more later!

Crafty Greetings

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your new baby brother! He's really cute! Please say also congratulations to your mum and dad! What a lovely family!

    Have a great weekend! Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the pictures, Heidi. Congratulations on becoming a big sister again! Lots of blessings to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lekker om te sien sy sussie is so oulik om oor haar nuwe boetie te blog!!!!

    Ek en Clarissa geniet al die oulike goed op jou blog hoor!!!!

    Geniet julle boetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heidi-Mari!!! Congratulations!!! He is absolutely gorgeous! Little Daniel looks like he is totally taken with his new baby brother! Heidi, little Michael is so cute! You must be a very proud big sister! Thank you for posting lots of pictures! They are lovely! Enjoy your new baby brother!!

    Love
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dankie om ons so update te hou!
    Nou is jy al weer die groot sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tank you all for Congratulations and taking the time to comment!
    I rely appreciate it!
    We enjoy him so mutes.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails