05 February 2012

I’ve Been Tagged!!


Hi everyone, Tane from Fifth Out Of Ten tagged me!
It looked like fun so I decided to do it.
The rules are:
1 Post these rules.
2 You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4 Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5 Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged.
Here is 11 random things about me:

# 1 I love doing paper crafts

# 2 I love my family 

# 3 One day when I am married I’ll take all the children God wants to give me. 

# 4 I would love to babysit other mother’s children so they can go on date nights with there husband without worrying about their children.

# 5 I would love to have a solo part in our ballet concert this year.

# 6 I love watching tennis, I watched a 6 hour match the other day without getting bored and I love to play tennis myself too.

# 7 I love reading adventure books or series.


# 8 When I’m at home I like to keep my hair either in a pony-tale or roll it up and clip it to the back of my head.

# 9 I had braces for 2 years and 10 months.

# 10 I can’t wait till we go on holiday in a few months.

# 11 I love spending time in the kitchen, REALLY like it!
Here is the questions Tane asked me and my answers:
Q #1: What is your favourite animal? 
A: I don’t really like animals, but I think it will be birds.
Q #2: Which board-game can you play on and on and never get bored?
A: Cash flow.
Q #3: What is your favourite country?
A: I’ve never been to another country, but through pictures I think Switzerland or Mauritius.
Q #4: Bath or shower?
A: Shower.
Q #5: A hike or a walk on the beach?
A: A hike.
Q #6: Lily or Rose?
A: I love Roses.
Q #7: Blue or pink?
A: Pink.
Q #8: Are you tall, short or average?
A: I think |’m average.
Q #9: If you were a fairy, would your wings be pointed or round?
A: I love big pointed wings, so I think they would be pointed.
Q #10: Sneakers or high heels?
A: I don’t like sneakers at all, as long as the heel is not to high or slippery at the bottom, I’ll wear high heels.
Q #11: Which do you prefer, salmon or tuna?
I think tuna.
Okay now I would like to tag:
Sarah from A Light Princess
Kelly-Anne from Beautiful Girlhood
Kathryn from Chatty Kathy
Sarah from Easy Make and Do
Aaliyah from Growing in His Image
Nine from Just Me
Serenity from Beautiful Girlhood
And here are your Questions:
#1 What colour is your hair?
#2 What do you want to do when you grow up?
#3 What is your favorite subject in school?
#4 What do you prefer to wear a dress or pants?
#5 How do you like to wear your hair, ponytail, bun or lose?
#6 How are you planning to improve your relationship with God this year?
#7 If money was on potion, where would you like to go or what would you like to do?
#8 What is your top 3 favorite books?
#9 Do you like working in the kitchen?
#10 What do you like to do as a hobby?
# 11 What movie can you watch over and over and never get board?
There you are just follow the rules!
I hope you like it and good luck answering!
Question Greetings 

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers, Heidi! Thanks for posting this. ;)
    Lots of love
    Tane♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails