20 February 2012

Winner of Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #13 Is:


Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend. We had a very, very hot 
weekend, the little ones couldn’t even play out doors!
Today is time to announce the winner of Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #13. The theme was salads and I had a total of 4 entries.
The winner is..........
4 year old Gabrielle!!!!
Congratulations Gabrielle! I will sent your prize to you soon, (I have your postal address) while you’re waiting here is a special blinkie I made you:
All you have to do is right click, then click “save image as”.
You can either print it out and stick it in your room, or one of your sisters can display it on their blog for you!
Now everyone, the theme running for this fortnight’s challenge is Valentines - anything red, white, pink, hearts or roses!

And the prize is an amazing Women’s Weekly Little Party Books Fairytale.
This is the cutest little party book that every little girl wants.
You have until Monday the 27th of February to enter. I would love you to enter!
Baking Greetings

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails