14 February 2012

Voting For Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #13.


Hello everyone, I hope you’re all well and had a good weekend.

Today is time to start voting for the winner of my Fortnightly Baking Fun Challenge #13!
I had a total of 4 entries and they are:
Who made a finger-licking Pasta Vegetable Salad.
Who made a delicious Chicken Caesar Salad.
Who made a beautiful Polenta nests with Italian garden Salad.
And Last but simply not least,
4 year old Gabrielle!
Who made a mouth-watering Tuna-Mayonnaise Salad.

What amazing salads you ladies made here! Thank you so much everyone for taking the time to enter. I would also like to say a special thank you and welcome to Kathryn and little Gabrielle for entering for the first time!
To vote all you have to do is:
1 Go to the top of my blog,
2 Just under my blog header, on the right, is a voting poll with all the entries.
3 Next to each name is a little white circle
4 Click on the one next to the name of the entry you like best.
5 Then click on the button that says “vote”.
You have voted.
The Voting will close on Sunday the 19th of February at noon.
Good luck everyone!
Voting Greetings.

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog!

    Would you like to check out my blog?
    http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ~Godsgirlz1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails