24 September 2011

A Christian Blog Award

Hi everyone! Today I would like to show you a blog award I received from my dear friend Kelly-Anne from Beautiful Girlhood!

The Goal of this particular award is to award bloggers who believe in Jesus Christ and write freely about Him and His glory on their blogs and encourage others. The requirements for this award are to:
1.Explain three things that have encouraged you on your walk of faith, like a particular verse in the Bible or a prayer, book or someone who has really touched your life. It must be a certain moment, whether in church, a retreat, etc.
2.Pass this award onto three other Christian/Godly bloggers.
1 I’m reading a book called “Vroue Soos Jy” by Nina Smit.(It’s Afrikaans) It’s about all the women in the Bible. They take one woman at a time, tell you where in the bible you can read about her and then they explain her life in more detail to you. You get a better understanding of the circumstances she lived in and learn so much from her life. This book is really encouraging to me and I really learned a lot from all the different women! 
2 On Monday mornings, my father, mother, two big brothers (CJ and Josua), my younger sister (Danika) and I watch DVD’s by Bruce Wilkinson. All different kinds of series, that teaches us about God. Things like Foundations in Faith, The prayer of Jabez, Secrets of the Wine (John 15), The Three Chairs (how to be sold out to God in all areas of your life), A Life God Rewards (on how what you do here on earth, will impact you life in heaven) and many more stunning series! These mornings teach me a lot of different truths. Things I never thought about before! 
3 A book I read about a year ago called “Preparing To Be A Help Meet”, by Debbie Pearl. It’s about preparing yourself to be a wife one day. How to understand your husband better one day. How to be a Godly Pure Girl, in a world which encourages multiple dates, and serve the Lord while waiting for your husband. It’s really a very encouraging book. I highly recommend it to any unmarried girl.
I want to pass this Blogger For Christ Award on to:
Mercy Campbell - from Maiden Of Mercy
Melissa - From Captured Moments 

If your name is one of these 3, and you accept the award.
Please do the 2 steps I did:
1.Explain three things that have encouraged you on your walk of faith, like a particular verse in the Bible or a prayer, book or someone who has really touched your life. It must be a certain moment, whether in church, a retreat, etc.
2.Pass this award onto three other Christian/Godly bloggers.
Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Blogging Greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails